Cobdenhealth delivers a range of aged care options and community services. Our highly trained staff and allied health providers are committed to providing the highest quality services.
- We have 60 residential beds for people who are unable to live independently, or would like assistance with the activities of daily living.
- We tailor the care to resident’s needs; encompassing their emotional, physical, intellectual, financial, occupational, environmental, social, and spiritual wellness.
We continually strive to innovate through
- Investing in the capability and development of our nursing staff to provide the very best health care services to our residents and our community.
- Providing a healthy seasonal menu with quality fresh food, sourced through local suppliers.
- Our commitment to environmentally friendly cleaning services.
- Building facilities and services that will support our community's needs now, and into the future.
Cobdenhealth is not our workplace, it's our residents' home...
- We employ over 100 staff who care for our residents and our local community.
- Our staff developed SHARE values to provide respectful and dignifying care to residents, clients, volunteers, and each other.
What we believe in
Caring, Friendly, Equality, Assistance.
Integrity, Trustworthy, Transparent, Open, Fairness.
Responsible, Teamwork, Leadership.
Consideration for all, Confidential, Listen, Customer First, Compassionate.
Innovative, Quality, Consistency, Reliable
Our site was founded in 1957 as the Cobden and District Bush Nursing Hospital, and provided acute hospital care to the community for over 40 years. In 1998 the facility no longer provided acute hospital care, and was renamed Cobden District Health Services Inc.